County Committee Reorganization Meeting
December 19, 2020
We will start gathering at 8 am; it may run until 2 to 3 pm.
(Most of you have already registered.
The deadline for obtaining a proxy has passed.)
On Saturday morning, by 8 AM, you will receive an email from The Arizona Democratic Party <email@example.com> containing your individual information and website link
needed to join the voting process.
You may also receive a text message with the same information.
Please keep your Election Buddy voting screen open in your web browser (on the device of your choice- smart phone is great, or a second browser window) for the duration of the meeting.
Note, voters are not able to share a device for voting — a device per voter is required.
Please review the following documents before the meeting.
Pima County Democratic Party Biennial Organization Meeting
December 19, 2020 8 am
- Call to order – 8:30 am
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Test vote
- Credentials Report (Quorum)—Zoey Fife
- Approval of Minutes from Dec 2019 County Committee Meeting
- ADP Chair Felecia Rotellini
- Chair Report – Alison Jones
- Financial Report—Maggie Winchell
- New Business
- Elections—Voting Instructions. Moderated by Brian Clymer
- Ratification of State Committee Members
- Elections of PCDP officers
- Elections of Representatives to PCDP Executive Committee
- Bylaws Revisions—Joel Feinman
- Platform Revisions—Marion Chubon
Learn about the IDEA Program and fill out the Culture Survey!
IDEA = INCLUSION, DIVERSITY, EQUITY AND ACCESSIBILITY