This calendar only lists events sponsored by PCDP and its official Democratic Party groups. Please see candidate pages for links to their calendars.
- This event has passed.
PCDP Meet the Candidates Forum **POSTPONED**
March 31 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
A future date will be set when we know more about the impacts of the COVID-19.
MEET THE CANDIDATES FORUM! Q&A with Pima County Attorney Candidates:
LAURA CONOVER & JONATHAN MOSHER
Moderator: Cat Ripley, Executive Director, PCDP
Submit your questions to: Zach Henn PALFLegislativeIntern@gmail.com or ask in person at the Forum
Host: Pima Area Labor Federation
Contact: Kitty Kennedy, Chair Legislative Committee, 520-444-6617 email@example.com
What does the Pima County Attorney do?
- Prosecutes all felonies that occur in the county and all misdemeanors that occur in unincorporated areas (outside city of Tucson)
- Serves as legal counsel for the Pima County Board of Supervisors and all county departments.
- Sets internal policies related directly to charging decisions.
- Investigates allegations of police misconduct.
- Influences what laws get passed at the state Capitol
- Controls public information related to the criminal legal system
*Candidate Mark Diebolt failed to respond to invitation
Submit events or changes to events to firstname.lastname@example.org