Thank you for your patience. We have been scrambling over the last 48 hours to get volunteers to help us with staffing the office over the long holiday weekend.
As of 6/30 at
12pm 1:15pm, these are the updated hours and information for PCDP headquarters regarding petitions. Questions should be sent to email@example.com
NEW PCDP Hours
- OPEN Friday, July 1st 10am to 4pm
- A notary will be available from 10am to 4pm
- OPEN Saturday, July 2nd 11am to 1:30pm
- Notary will be available 11am to 1:30pm
- OPEN Sunday, July 3rd 12pm to 3pm
- Notary will be available 12pm to 3pm
- CLOSED Monday, July 4th
- OPEN Tuesday, July 5th 10 to 4pm
- Notary will be available from 10am to 4pm
If you want to sign a petition
You can come in during any of the hours listed above. There are also many signature gathering events happening over the weekend. Click here for a list of locations where petitions will be available to sign: https://azreproductivefreedom.com/?page_id=16714
Make sure to check in on social media for last-minute petition signature events!
If you want to collect signatures
Stop by the PCDP Headquarters to pick up petition sheets. We need all Pima County petitions completed and notarized by Tuesday, July 5th. They will be driven to Phoenix on July 6th. Please try to get your petitions notarized over the weekend BEFORE you bring them in on Tuesday.
We will have a notary available on Tuesday, if you need.
Are you a notary?
Consider volunteering by going to this link: https://www.mobilize.us/pimadems/event/470097/