in Milwaukee July 13-16
If you would like to try to be a delegate or if you are just interested in how delegates are chosen, this workshop is for you.
Summer may seem far away, but now is the time to start finding about how delegates are picked and how to be part of the process. Competition for seats on the Arizona delegation is pretty stiff, so the earlier you start planning the better your chances.
The delegate selection plan is complex and involves goals for equal numbers of males and females; as well as goals for groups such as Native Americans, LGBT, young people, disabled, etc. Arizona is committed to diversity.
You are welcome at any of the following places/dates:
- Oct. 18. 1:00 p.m. Sierra Vista Democratic HQ, Sierra Vista
- Nov. 13. 6:00 p.m. Nanini Library, 7300 N. Shannon Rd. Tucson
- NOV. 16 2:30 p.m. . Kirk-Bear Canyon Library, 8959 E Tanque Verde Rd., Tucson
- Nov. 17. 1;30 p.m. Valencia Library, 202 W. Valencia Rd., Tucson
- Nov. 19. Nogales. TBA
- Nov. 23. 2:30 p.m. Pima County Democratic Headquarters, 4639 E First St.
- Dec. 8. 1:30 p.m. CANCELLED: Miller-Golf Links Library. 9640 E Golf Links Rd. Tucson
- Dec. 9. 6:00 p.m. Pima County Housing Office. 800 W Congress, Tucson
Dates and times are subject to change. If you RSVP you will be notified of any changes of date or time that may happen. BARBTEE2@COX.NET Please indicate date or place for which you are replying.